The Center for Family Outreach relies on volunteer support to help make our organization a success. Our greatest need for volunteers includes administrative office duties and social marketing. Other opportunities for volunteering are listed below.
Volunteering at The Center to Help Serve Youth Means You Can:
(1) Coordinate a Celebration youth dinner once a month for youth who achieved success.
(2) Office/Administrative Work—Help with data entry, filing, printing/stocking new materials, and answering phones etc.
(3) Data Base Support—Provide technical support for developing a data base and program evaluation program.
(4) Cleaning—Develop a cleaning and recycling scheduling to help keep The Center clean and presentable.
(5) Building Maintenance—help with painting, maintenance projects around the Center. (Building shelves, fixing doors, finding office equipment)
(6) Furniture Transport—periodically assist in moving furniture and other donated items.
(7) Find items of need for the Center: TV equipment, DVD players, smart boards, white boards etc.
(8) Coordinate and maintain our food pantry for the youth who attend our programs.
(9) Special Events/Fundraising— Assist with event planning through publicity, design work, soliciting sponsors and in-kind donations.
(10) Schedule child care volunteers when families are attending parenting events at the Center.
If you are interested in volunteering with the Center, we would love to hear from you. Just fill out the brief form below or call Laurie Klith at 970-495-0084, and we will contact you with current opportunities.